Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Day of being SIX


Today our little sweetheart turned six years old.  Those baby signs are going away, and is becoming more independent.  He is more to help than anything, and craves for his independence.

Last night we rented Avatar for him, he likes the movie.  During the movie Grandpa started to tickle him as they were already picking on each other.  I heard Grandson yackle with giggles and laughter, then somewhere he said "Grandpa, what part of 'NO' don't you understand?"  I had to laugh at both of them and I had a snickering time when I heard that.

This morning he had egg yoke for mustache, snots in his eyebrows, and food in his hair when Grandpa was in a hurry to go to church.  I quickly cleaned him up and kissed his sweaty forehead... and sent him on his way with his car seat.

Yesterday, was my mommy's day.. he gave me a card, flowers, and a necklace.  He's such a sweetheart.  Today I printed out some pictures for his mom, so right now they went to where his parents are...  Grandpa said he kept getting weird calls from the father asking if I am going to be with them and such.  I said I don't have a clue what they're doing just keep your eyes and ears open.