Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

For starters, we had gone to three different Halloween events.  Seems like we got greedy, no it wasn't all for candy just different events.  On all of them Grandson dressed as "Scream".  And Buddy dressed as a thug.  I didn't take pictures of them through my camera, although I should have, I just used my iPhone.

Let's see here, if I can remember what we did.  Friday night, after TWK class we went to Church Trunk or Treat, Saturday was Corn Maze at midnight and there was a game you play like the board game Clue, except you find the clues in the CornMaze, yes you have to have a flashlight.  It was kind of visible anyway with the light pollution from the city, and some from the moon.  Sunday evening we went trick or treating in a good neighborhood, Buddy got lots of hugs.